Currently the engineering risk assessment equips the insurers with reliable tools for loss control, meanwhile allowing property owners to realize the character and extent of losses, their probability, and ways to prevent or mitigate them.
High-quality engineering risk assessment and implementation of risk improvement recommendations allows to:
- reduce probability of hazardous occurrence;
- raise the level of insured property protection;
- reduce the losses.
According to your wish the engineering risk assessment may be one of the key parts of the enterprise’s risk management system, which can also be arranged by our specialists.
Optionally engineering risk assessment may be performed to assess:
- property risks;
- contractor’s all risks (erection all risks);
- business interruption risks (loss of profit, advance loss of profit);
- third party liability and other risks.
Engineering risk assessment allows:
- identify and assess the risks of enterprise;
- apprise efficiency of protective measures;
- estimate possible losses;
- elaborate risk reducing measures;
- take a detached view at state of the property and means of production;
- optimize the insurance coverage.
- flexible prices;
- complex approach;
- highly skilled specialists;
- survey reports in English and Russian.
Depending on the goals following formats of risk assessment are possible:
- express assessment;
- engineering risk assessment;
- repeated surveys and inspections on a regular basis.
Letzte änderung: 06.01.2020